For more information, please fill out the short form below and an LFCC representative will contact you to guide you through the registration process.
- High-quality education that is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Affordable Tuition and Financial Assistance – ⅓ the cost of attending a four-year college or university – including many online universities.
- 5 locations including ONLINE. Courses are offered in a wide variety of formats to fit your busy schedule.
- Over 75 associate degree and certificate programs that lead to high demand careers.
2018 Summer and Fall Enrollment
COURSE SCHEDULE: Arrives March 26!
New Student Registration Opens April 6
STEP 1: APPLY TO THE COLLEGE. You do not need to repeat this step if you have already applied.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE NEXT STEPS FORM. Sign up for a New Student Orientation that fits your schedule.
- Summer Courses Start: May 21
- Summer Tuition Due: May 16
- Fall Courses Start: August 20
- Fall Tuition Due: August 8