Who knew that Lord Fairfax Community College had so much to offer?
For more information, please fill out the short form below and an LFCC representative will contact you to guide you through the registration process.
- High-quality education that is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Affordable Tuition and Financial Assistance – ⅓ the cost of attending a four-year college or university – including many online universities.
- 5 locations including ONLINE. Courses are offered in a wide variety of formats to fit your busy schedule.
- Over 75 associate degree and certificate programs that lead to high demand careers.
Registration is NOW OPEN for Fall 2018!
STEP 1: APPLY TO THE COLLEGE. You do not need to repeat this step if you have already applied.
STEP 2: CHECK YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT. Once you submit your application you will receive an email with personalized next steps. Follow the instructions in your email to continue your new student steps.
- Fall Courses Start: August 20
- Fall Tuition Due: August 8
- New Student Welcome Day: Saturday, August 18, 9 a.m. – Noon