Students are strongly encouraged to make appointments with campus tutors, but are also reminded that answers to quick questions or help with scheduling appointments is available by visiting the campus or dropping by the “LFCC Zoom Tutoring Room”.
To make an appointment for tutoring:
- Log into MyLFCC
- Open “Navigate Student”
- Click “Appointments” from the left hand navigation
- Click “Schedule Appointment”
- Under “New Appointment – “What can we help you find?”, choose “Academic Support/Tutoring” from the type of appointment drop-down
- Choose the subject you would like assistance with from the “Service” drop-down
- Select “Find Available Time”
- Results will display for all available locations and all tutors of the subject you chose. From there you may select an available time, or you can scroll to choose a particular tutor, a specific location, and change the calendar date.
- You and your tutor will receive an email reminder about your scheduled appointment.
If you have difficulty scheduling your appointment, please contact [email protected]