AAS Admission Information
2020 HESI Admission testing is now CLOSED. Students may no longer reserve a seat for the 2020 admission cycle. Dates for the 2021 admission cycle will be posted in October 2020.
HESI A2 Testing for the 2020 Nursing Application Cycle is Now closed. Visit the Admission Testing page for more information.
Please click the ASS Nursing Application link below to apply. Applications are due February 29, 2020. Students must have completed and passed the HESI A2 exam with Lord Fairfax Community College before applying.
Application Cycle Documents
Students interested in the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing are encouraged to read the documents below. Students are required to fill out the computer competency, checklist. demographics page, and include all with their application.
Students are required to take the HESI A2 admission test before applying.
How to Download the HESI A2 score report with the Critical Thinking Scores:
- Log on to evolve.elsevier.com
- Click on Student Access
- Click on Admission Assessment Report under Exam History (this is for the bar graph page of the HESI—Save this document as PDF.
- Go back to My Exams
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to Admissions Assessment Report
- Critical Thinking will appear in the drop-down list. Click on the link “View Results”
- Click on “Results Report” under View Your Detailed Scoring Report on the right
- Save this document as PDF
Students needing test accommodations are encouraged to read and follow the directions in the document below.
For more degree requirements, students can review the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing catalog as well as the Advising Worksheet.