The Instructional Technology Office (ITO) is dedicated to helping faculty design, develop and implement online and classroom technology that engages students and improves their learning. Our office provides many services and resources that address LFCC’s instructional technology needs.
For questions or assistance with Canvas, Google tools, or other instructional technology, contact the ITO at [email protected].
Click a heading below to expand the contents.
Direct link to VCCS Gmail: http://mail.email.vccs.edu/. To log in, use your MyLFCC username and password.
- Access VCCS Gmail Account
- Gmail Cheat Sheet
- Keep Track of Tasks in Gmail
- Switching from Outlook to Gmail
- Add VCCS Google mail, calendars, and contacts on iPhone or iPad
- Forward VCCS Gmail Account to LFCC Email Account
- Forward LFCC Email Account to VCCS Gmail
- What is Google Drive?
- Google Drive Cheat Sheet
- How to Access Google Drive
- Move USB Thumb Drive Files into Google Drive
- Back up & sync files with Google Drive File Stream
- Sharing Files and Folders on Google Drive
- Work on the Same File at the Same Time in Google Docs
- Google Docs Cheat Sheet
- Convert a Google Docs file to Microsoft Word
- Switching to Google Docs from Microsoft Word
Other G Suite Resources
- Username or password issues with Canvas and MyLFCC
- Reset MyLFCC Password (Canvas & Gmail)
- How to Access the MyLFCC Portal
- Reset Your LFCC Employee Email Account Password
- Download Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) [Video]
- Add a video to your PowerPoint for Mac presentation
- Change Default Reply Option in Microsoft Office 365 Mail/Outlook
- Save a Microsoft Word file as PDF
- Create a Video Screencast with Screencast-O-Matic
- How to Record a Video on macOS
- How to Record a Video on Windows 7
- How to Record a Video on Windows 10
- Add your own subtitles & closed captions to YouTube videos
- Where Can I Download Antivirus Software for My Computer?
- Integrate free, high-quality, copyright-free images into Microsoft Office
- Apple Music and Spotify Music Streaming Services – Education Discount
- Free MailButler Professional for Apple Mail
- Clear Web Browser Cache and History [Video]
- Browse the web in private on Google Chrome
- Take a Screen Shot on Windows
- Take a Screen Shot on macOS
- iOS Access for All – Comprehensive eBook guide to accessibility on iPad and iPhone
- Learn Touch Typing for Free with TypingClub
- Download Firefox on macOS
- Download Firefox on Windows 8
- Download Google Chrome on Windows 10
- Download Google Chrome on Windows 8
- Download Google Chrome on macOS
- Translating Web Pages in Google Chrome
- Convert an Apple Pages file on a Mac to Microsoft Word
- Web Browser Plugins and Downloads
- What’s new in Windows 10?
Apple User Guides
Below are the official user guides to Apple’s hardware products. They each require the free Apple Books app on iOS or macOS.