Learn How Lord Fairfax Community College
Can Help You Continue Your Education
You Deserve Credit for What You Know!
Fill out this form and you will be contacted by one of LFCC’s Knowledge 2 Work representatives who will help answer any questions or concerns you may have. You can also contact us directly at 540-869-0795.
Advantages of attending LFCC:
- We are the only community college in Virginia that offers the Knowledge to Work (K2W) program that provides individuals the opportunity to earn college credit for their past work, classroom experiences, and trainings.
- Tuition is roughly 1/3 of the cost of attending an average 4-year public institution in Virginia.
- Choose from more than 75 associate degree and certificate programs at one of our four locations or online.
- Guaranteed transfer agreements with over 40 institutions to ensure you have a smooth and transfer process.
- Serves the business community by offering workforce preparation programs for employees and employers.
LFCC serves more than 9,200 students and over 10,760 individuals in professional development, business, and industry courses annually.
Lord Fairfax Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees. LFCC is a proud member of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC).