Tuition / Payments
Financial aid is not available for Dual Enrollment students until they have graduated from High School. Graduating seniors need to follow the steps on the Senior Checklist (link to Senior Checklist page) in order to become eligible for Financial Aid.
Tuition must be paid either online or in person before the deadline listed on the LFCC Homepage or your registration will be cancelled and the student will lose their seat in the course.
HIGH SCHOOL TUITION PAYMENTS:
- Tuition payments are directly made to your High School
- For further information please contact your Director of Guidance
ON-CAMPUS / ON-LINE TUITION PAYMENTS:
1. ON-LINE USING QUICKPAY (PREFERRED METHOD)
- Login to MyLFCC using your SIS username.
- Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Select Student Center page
- Click on “Go to QuikPAY”. This takes you to a new page for the QuikPAY website.
- Once in QuikPAY
- For up-to-date balance due or to make a payment, make sure your “user preferences” lists the correct college (Lord Fairfax Community College).
- Click “Make Payment” on the left hand menu. Your Current Balance will display at the top next to “Amount Due“
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the “Payment Amount” box then select your payment method. Click “Continue“
- Enter in payment information, and click “Continue“. You will be asked to confirm your payment information
- Click “Confirm” for QuikPAY to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed.
- Accounts can be paid with a VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or an eCheck using a savings or checking account (24/7).
2. IN PERSON
- Normal Business Office hours are:
- Middletown Campus: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Fauquier Campus: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Note: The Fauquier Business Office maintains courtesy hours on a limited basis.
- Please call the Fauquier Business Office at 540-351-1508 to verify hours.
- Hours of operation may change for certain functions. Please call or visit the LFCC Web site for closing information.
- After business hours, a secured drop box is available at the Middletown or Fauquier or Campus Business Offices
3. INTEREST FREE TUITION PAYMENT PLAN F.A.C.T.S.
- F.A.C.T.S. is a payment plan that you must sign up for online.
- A contract is required.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The FACTS program does not extend the tuition deadline date.
- FACTS enrollment dates are independent from any posted LFCC tuition deadline dates.
- Lord Fairfax Community College offers F.A.C.T.S.through NBS e-Cashier.
- Through e-Cashier you will be able to:
- Make a down payment IMMEDIATELY
- Arrange for monthly payments
- You will be able to make automatic payment(s) from your:
- Checking or Savings account
- Credit Card
- The nonrefundable enrollment fee to budget payment(s) is:
- $35, $40, or $45 per semester depending on the number of monthly payments in the payment plan you select
- The nonrefundable enrollment fee for Automatic Payments will be processed IMMEDIATELY.
- Through e-Cashier you will be able to:
REFUND/TERMINATION DISCLOSURE: NBS guarantees remittance of tuition and/or fees it collects from you. NBS reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time if you are not current on payments or fees due NBS. If NBS exercises this right, the student on this agreement may be dropped from class(es). Failure to pay any debt to NBS could also result in holds being placed on transcript requests, registration for subsequent academic terms, and graduation. If this agreement is terminated for any reason, money collected prior to termination (if any) will be remitted to the Institution, less any fees due NBS. Refunds, if any, will be handled by the Institution and will not be issued until 60 days aft er the last day of the add-and-drop period. As noted above, enrollment fees and returned payment fees are nonrefundable. If this agreement is terminated, NBS will attempt to notify you immediately via the e-mail address NBS has on file. If the e-mail address is invalid, a letter will be mailed.
For additional information and current semester pay dates on F.A.C.T.S please visit:
For on-campus / on-line tuition costs please visit: