ARE YOU READY?
- If a student has already registered for, or plans to, take their first online or hybrid course at LFCC we highly recommended that students complete the Student Online Readiness Tool (SORT) to determine if they are ready for online learning.
- Participating in an online course is not easier than taking a face-to-face class.
- Students enrolled in an online course are expected to login the first week of class and complete an assignment as directed by the instructor. Failure to respond to this requirement results in a student being administratively dropped and no refund will be issued.
- Online courses are very structured.
- There are set deadlines which are outlined in the course syllabus.
- A student who is taking an online course must be self-directed and take responsibility for their learning.
- If a student needs help with Blackboard or any online services please contact:
- 540-869-0648 or
- LFCC Online FAQ at http://www.lfcc.edu/lfcconline/get-help/index.html
To complete the self-directed, Student Online Readiness Tool (SORT) course click here.