ARE YOU READY?
- If a student has already registered for or plans to, take their first online or hybrid course at LFCC, we highly recommended that students complete the eLearnReady Assessment to determine if they are ready for online learning.
- Participating in an online course is not easier than taking a face-to-face class.
- Students enrolled in an online course are expected to login the first week of class and complete an assignment as directed by the instructor. Failure to respond to this requirement results in a student being administratively dropped and no refund will be issued.
- Online courses are very structured.
- There are set deadlines which are outlined in the course syllabus.
- A student who is taking an online course must be self-directed and take responsibility for their learning.
- If a student needs help with Canvas or online instructional technology, please contact:
- 540-869-0648 or submit an ITO Help Request.