Dual Enrollment Registration – On-Campus or Online
NEW DUAL ENROLLMENT STUDENTS:
- Complete Admissions Checklist. If you have not done so click here.
CURRENT AND CONTINUING DUAL ENROLLMENT STUDENTS:
- LOGIN TO MYLFCC and print a copy of your un-official transcript. If you do not know how to print your unofficial transcript, click here for instructions.
- If below 11th grade, students will need to meet with and obtain a signature from the dean on the green registration form. The High School Outreach Office can facilitate this process.
- Visit the High School Outreach office for approval to enroll in courses.
- If you are a Home School student, click here for registration requirements.
ALL DUAL ENROLLMENT STUDENTS:
- You must obtain GREEN registration forms from either your high school guidance counselor or the High School Outreach Office.
- All forms require the signatures of the student, parent or guardian and the high school principal or designee.
- High school students 18 or older are still required to have their parent/guardian signature.
- Complete a new GREEN registration form for each semester.
- Print LFCC placement test scores, SAT/ACT scores OR other placement test waivers.