FREE to currently enrolled students
- Student Union on the Middletown Campus
- Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- Students: FREE to current students. Register at the fitness center front desk.
- Faculty and Staff: Register and Pay at this online portal.
- 6 Woodway 4Front Treadmills
- 3 Woodway Curve Treadmills
- 6 octane pro 3700 front entry ellipticals
- 2 octane lx 8000 lateral ellipticals – the latest elliptical on the market, a whole new range of motion
- 2 octane xr 6000 seated ellipticals – these are great for those just getting into cardio, easy on the joints and you can work your legs, arms, or both
- 2 concept II rowing machines
- 2 cybex stationary bikes and 3 cybex recumbent bikes, all with built-in TVs
- 2 cybex arc trainers – a total body cross trainer that combines 3 motions in 1 machine: glide, stride and climb
- Over 30 pieces of cybex circuit training equipment, including machines for lower body, upper body and core workouts
- Dumbells ranging from 5lbs to 100lbs
- 2 benches for olympic bar bell weightlifting
- Hoist smith machine, double sided racking system that allows for maximum safety when lifting
- Cybex bravo, a functional trainer that allows for hundreds of movements at one machine
- Dedicated stretching area
- Locker rooms
- 2 fitness classrooms for spin classes, yoga, Zumba, and PE/Health classes