Join other college-bound students and their parents at Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) for a FAFSA Party. FAFSA parties are designed to educate individuals about the financial aid process and assist with the completion of the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. The event is free and open to the public.
Individuals interested in completing the FAFSA form online with the assistance of financial aid professionals must bring the following items:
- Your and a parent’s FSA ID, if you are a dependent student. Register as soon as possible for the FSA ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov.
- Your Social Security number
- Your driver’s license (if any)
- Your 2018 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- Your (and your spouse’s, if you are married) 2018 Federal Income Tax Return – IRS Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040Telefile, foreign tax return or tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands or the Federated States of Micronesia
- Your parent’s 2018 Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)
- Your family’s 2018 untaxed income records (Social Security, temporary assistance to needy families, welfare, food stamps, child support, or veterans benefits records)
- Your family’s current bank statements
- Your family’s current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bonds and other investment records
- Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
For more information about the FAFSA Party or the financial aid process at LFCC, please contact us at 540-868-7130 or 540-351-1519.