If funds remain after tuition and fees are subtracted from your Financial Aid, an account will be created at the bookstore so books/supplies can be charged at the on-campus bookstore or their online store. There are specific charging dates each semester, see below for the current charging dates. If you need items after the specified dates, then you will need to pay for them out of pocket.
Reminders for Bookstore Purchases:
- Bookstore Authorization Form: Complete form in your Student Center under the To Do List. (Must complete yearly)
- Recently Awarded: It takes 24 hours from the time your award is posted to when it will be available in the Bookstore.
- On-campus Purchases: You must bring your class schedule and LFCC Photo ID.
- Enrollment Changes: Wait 24 hours before making purchases to prevent overcharging your account.
- Returns: You must return any books/supplies before dropping courses.