Explore the Possibilities
In these challenging times and in keeping with CDC guidance on social distancing, the entire enrollment process and summer courses are being offered online.
For more information, please fill out the short form below and an LFCC representative will contact you to guide you through the registration process.
2020 SUMMER AND FALL REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
Summer and Fall Class Schedules
Current Student EARLY Registration for Summer and Fall Courses
- Current student registration opens for summer and fall courses
- March 30 – April 30
- Current students who enroll in fall 2020 courses by April 30 will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Visa gift card
- Academic advisers are available to meet online
- Use the You Can Book Me link for your advisor to schedule a one-on-one appointment or contact your advisor by email or phone
- Questions? Email [email protected]
- Student Services will be hosting a Zoom chat Monday through Thursday at lfcc.edu/chat. Drop in with any questions or just to chat with our student services administrators.
- Monday 6pm-7pm
- Tuesday 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday 9am-10am
New Student Registration Opens for Summer and Fall Courses
- Friday, April 3
- Complete the FREE application for admission
- Students will be able to complete the entire new student process online via Zoom, including orientation and advising
Apply for Scholarships
- April 5 – Priority filing date for the first round of scholarships
- Apply at lfcc.edu/scholarships
REASONS TO REGISTER EARLY:
- Build a schedule that works best for your busy life! #balance
- Complete your degree or meet transfer requirements on time! #finishstrong
- Gain additional time to apply for and qualify for financial aid, or set up a payment plan #moneymoneymoney
- Get a seat in the class of your choice professor! #favoriteprofessor
Ready to get started? Apply today!
2020 SUMMER AND FALL CLASSES
- Summer start dates: May 26, June 9
- Fall start dates: Aug.24, Sept. 8, and Oct. 19