- This event has passed.
Surgical Technology Open House – Vint Hill
March 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm| FREE
Are you looking for a rewarding career with high employment growth and a competitive salary? Lord Fairfax Community College’s 12 month Surgical Technology Certificate Program will prepare you to become an integral member of a surgical team–assisting surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses and other personnel through all phases of surgery.
Attend the March 15 Open House at the LFCC Vint Hill (location at 4151 Weeks Drive
Warrenton, 20187) to learn more!
Surgical Technology at Lord Fairfax Community College:
- 92% national certification pass rate for 2016-2017
- Smaller classes enable more personalized instruction
- Clinical rotations in local and regional hospitals
- Hands on laboratory instruction
- Instructors with over 40 years combined experience
- May 1: Deadline for application submission
The Surgical Technology program is a CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) accredited program. CAAHEP contact info: 25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite 158, Clearwater, FL 33763; 727-210-2350)
Questions about the Open House or the program? Contact Tina K. Putman CST, CRCST, LFCC Director of Surgical Technology, 540-868-7066 or Email email@example.com
Discover more about Surgical Technology at LFCC by visiting www.lfcc.edu/st