- This event has passed.
An event every day that begins at 2:00 am, repeating until April 11, 2022
Present a class or independent project in the form of a poster, slide presentation, or persuasive speech. Faculty judges will assess projects using the symposium rubric and the following awards will be given in each of the presentation formats: 1st Place ($75), 2nd Place ($50), and one VP Award of Excellence ($100).
How to participate:
- Find a sponsoring professor who will help guide your projects.
- Register by April 11th here.
- Once registered, you will be sent specific presentation instructions.
- Questions? Email Professor Wiens at [email protected].
The LFCC Student Research Symposium will take place on Thursday, April 21st:
- Fauquier Campus Library: 11am-1pm
- Middletown Campus Corron Center: 3pm-5pm