- This event has passed.
An event every day that begins at 2:00 am, repeating until March 4, 2022
Seeking student fiction, creative nonfiction, and poetry for the 2022 edition of the LFCC journal, Growl.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- Original work written must be submitted via Word attachment online at lfcc.edu/growl, on or before March 4, 2022.
- All submissions should relate to this year’s theme, “Horizons,” focusing on looking forward to life after graduation from LFCC, the new College name Laurel Ridge, living and moving forward with/from COVID, etc.
- Prose must not exceed 1,500 words; poetry must not exceed 20 lines.
- Submissions should have the author’s name on every page, along with contact information.
- Applicants must be a current student at LFCC.
- Submissions-with names removed-will be reviewed by the Growl editorial board (ENG 211, Creative Writing students) and faculty advisor.
- There’s no guarantee that all submissions will be published.
- Students whose work is published in Growl will be paid in copies.
If you have questions, please contact Kim Lewis @ [email protected].