April 1, 2021 - December 31, 2022
Short Description: This interactive certificate program is specifically designed for adults or non-financial managers who want to learn more about the essentials of corporate finance and make a career for themselves in the corporate sector.
This program includes a variety of interactive elements such as games, activities, flashcards and more to make your learning experience more engaging and interesting. Thus, this certificate program aims to educate you on critical financial terminology. It’ll also teach you how to calculate essential financial management indicators at the professional level.
After you receive a certificate in financial essentials, you will be able to:
• Assess the financial health of an organization by reviewing income statements,statements of cash flow, and balance sheets
• Use accounting and finance tools to make well-informed decisions within an organization
This certificate program is available on a user-friendly platform, which makesit accessible to more people, and it allows its users to use the resources at their disposal with ease.
This certificate program aims to help you significantly improve your career opportunities. It accomplishes that by teaching you the following:
• ROI and cost-benefit analysis
• Financial ratio analysis
• Financial statements
• Descriptive and inferential statistics
• Compound interest and annuities
• Probabilities and datasets
• Creating and managing budgets
So, after you have completed this course, you can use the knowledge and skills you learned to develop and make yourself a more valuable professional
Instructor Description: This course has a “Mentor Expert” helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.