Appalachian Literature – ONLINE – Summer 2019
Examines selected works of outstanding authors of the Appalachian region. Involves critical reading and writing.
This course has OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES: CLASS MATERIALS TOTAL COST $0!
Registration will open APRIL 1 for CURRENT students and April 5 for NEW students.
The summer and fall 2019 course schedule will be available to view on March 25.
Summer classes begin May 20 and Fall classes begin August 21.
NEW STUDENTS: While you are waiting for registration to open, get started by completing the following steps.
- Apply to the college at https://www.apply.vccs.edu/applications/vccs/apply.html?application_id=4087.
- If you have taken Dual Enrolled classes through LFCC, click here for your specific next steps.
- If you attended LFCC in the past and it has been more than 3 years, you will need to reapply for admission.
- The completed application will indicate your Student ID number and MyLFCC username. Make sure to print or screen shot this information.
- Check your personal email account
- Once you submit your application you will receive an email, sent to the email account you used to apply to the college, with personalized next steps. Follow the instructions in this email to continue on your new student steps.
- If you recently applied and did not receive an email, call (540) 868-7110 for your new student steps.
- Take the Placement Test if needed.
- If you are a new student, you must show readiness for college-level English and Math. There are multiple ways to prove that you are ready for college-level English and Math.
- Apply for Financial Aid at https://lfcc.edu/financial%20aid/.
- Apply for Scholarships at https://lfcc.edu/future-students/financial-aid-old/scholarships/. (Deadline March 29 at 4 p.m.)
If you have specific questions about ENG 278, reach out to Dr. Brent Kendrick at email@example.com or 540-868-7192.
EXPLORE all Open Education Resource courses HERE!
EXPLORE all ONLINE programs and courses HERE!