- This event has passed.
Alternative Spring Break 2020 Sign Ups!
An event every day that begins at 2:00 am, repeating until March 5, 2020
The Fauquier Campus has a full list of activities and events to get you involved in your community this Spring Break:
- Friday, 3/6 @ 9am-11am: Reading Day @ Mary Walter Elementary
- Tuesday, 3/10 @ 9:30am-11am: Reading Day @ Brumfield Elementary
- Wednesday, 3/11 @ 9am-10:30am: Reading Day @ Grace Miller Elementary
- Wednesday, 3/11 @ 12pm-3pm: Haiti Street Build with Habitat for Humanity
- Thursday, 3/12 @ 11am-3/4pm: Work Day @ SPCA
- Friday, 3/13 @ 8:45am-10:45am: Reading Day @ H.M. Pearson Elementary
- Friday, 3/13 @ 3:30pm-9pm: Dinner for the Culpeper Heat Shelter
You can sign up for one or ALL of these activities. If you sign up for at least one of these activities this week, you are then eligible for our Chill Out Day on Saturday, 3/14 at Massanutten WaterPark (admission completely covered by LFCC Student Life & Engagement). You cannot sign up for this, but will be personally invited if you participate in Alternative Spring Break.
Sign up today by emailing [email protected]