Some recommended reading resources include:
- Cyber Defense Magazine – http://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/
- Cyber Security Journals Elsevier – http://www.journals.elsevier.com/computers-and-security/
- Dark Reading – http://www.darkreading.com/ – One of the most widely-read online cyber security news sites for cybersecurity professionals.
- Journal of Cybersecurity – http://cybersecurity.oxfordjournals.org/ – An open access journal that publishes articles in computer systems and information security.
- Journal of Cyber Security and Information Systems – https://www.csiac.org/journal/welcome-csiac – This journal is from the Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center
- Journal of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity (JIACS) – http://www.ibimapublishing.com/journals/JIACS/jiacs.html – Publishes articles on collection methods, strategies and approaches towards information security.
- IAPP Daily Dashboard – https://privacyassociation.org/news/daily-dashboard/ – Provides daily newsletters on national and international privacy topics
- Info Security – http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/
- International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics – http://sdiwc.net/security-journal/ – A journal for professionals working in the fields of Cyber Security, Privacy, Trust, Digital Forensics, Hacking, and Cyber Warfare
- National Cybersecurity Institute Journal – http://www.nationalcybersecurityinstitute.org/publications/journal/ – A journal with a focus on cyber education and workforce development
- Security Magazine – http://www.securitymagazine.com/topics/2236-cyber-security-news
Students are also encouraged to obtain student memberships (at considerably discounted prices) to gain access to articles within the each organizations digital libraries from:
- National Cybersecurity Student Association – http://www.cyberstudents.org/
- (ISC)2 – IT Certification and Secure Cyber World – https://www.isc2.org/
- ISSA – Information Systems Security Association – https://www.issa.org/