For up-to-date balance due or to make a payment, make sure your User Preferences are selected to the correct college (Lord Fairfax Community College) then click Account Inquiry.
Tuition amount and account balances may be found in the Student Information System (SIS). You will receive reminders of upcoming payment deadlines by email and phone. Please keep your contact information current in SIS.
Reminder: The registration is not complete until the tuition is paid.
Using the SIS QuikPay feature, payment may be made with VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or an eCheck using a savings or checking account (24/7).
(LFCC does not charge a fee for this service)
Accessing and Using Nelnet/Enterprise®
To Access Nelent/Enterprise®
- Select Login to MyLFCC at top right of screen.
- Login using your SIS Userid. Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Select Student Center page
- Click on “Make a Payment” link. (Please turn off pop-up blockers temporarily.)
- This will bring you to the Message Board landing page in Enterprise® .
To Make a Payment
- Click on the green “Make a Payment” button.
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the “Payment Amount” box and then click “Next – Payment Method”.
- Enter in your credit card or bank account information. You will be asked to confirm the information.
- Click the “Pay – $xxx.xx Now” button. The amount will populate with the payment amount.
- After the payment is processed, you will be taken to the Receipt page to view confirmation of your payment.
- Click “Refresh” icon to view updated balance in SIS.
View Transaction History
- Navigate to “Transaction History” on the left-hand menu.
- Previous transactions made by you and your authorized payer(s) will display.
- Select the “Detail” icon to view details of the transaction.
To Setup a Payment Profile
- Navigate to “Payment Profiles” on the left-hand menu.
- Select to add either a “Credit/Debit Card Profile” OR an “eCheck Profile”.
- Make a selection and enter a name to identify your payment profile.
- Enter the requested payment information.
- Select “Save”.
To Create an Authorized Payer
- An Authorized Payer is someone that you authorize to make payments against your account (for example a parent, guardian, aunt, uncle, etc.)
- Navigate to “Authorize Payers” on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select “Add New” to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five).
- Enter the requested information.
- Select “Add” to save.
- Provide your authorized payer with their login credentials.
To Edit or Delete your Authorized Payer
- Select the “Edit” icon next to the authorized payer’s name, then select “Reset Password” to reset an authorized payer’s password.
- Select the “Delete” icon next to the authorized payer’s name to delete the individual as an authorized payer.
To Add a Secondary E-mail Address
- Navigate to “User Preferences” on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Provide your personal e-mail address in the box next to “Secondary”.
- Select “Save.”
To View Current and Previous Statements
- Navigate to “View Accounts” on the left-hand navigation menu. If there is a statement for your account, the system will bring up your “Current Statement”.
- Select the “Printable Statement” icon to print a PDF of the statement.
- Select “Statement History” under “View Accounts” from the left-hand navigation menu to view previous statements.
- Click the “Detail” icon for the statement you wish to view.
- For assistance, call 540-868-7126 or email tuitionqu…@lfcc.edu
Mail payments to Lord Fairfax Community College, Business Office, 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645-1745 for the Middletown Campus. Checks and money orders must be payable to Lord Fairfax Community College.
Be sure to include name of student and the student ID number on memo line so payment may be applied properly. Tuition should be paid in the exact amount indicated on student account. Payments for books and supplies should be referred to and paid separately at the bookstore.
Pay during normal business hours at the Business Office on the Middletown Campus. In the office, we accept cash, checks, money orders and credit cards. Be prepared to offer student name and student ID number.