Clubs holding events and wanting to request funds from Student Activities must complete a Student Activities Event and Fund Approval Request.

If you need checks or a transfer of funds for your event, you must complete a Check Request.

Faculty can request funds from the Student Activities Office to use towards off- campus classroom trips or experiential campus events by filling out the Faculty Supplement Request Form.

When paying a company or person for items or services for the first time through the LFCC Business Office a W-9 must be submitted.  Please have those individuals fill out the W-9 and submit with the Check Request or any receipts, invoices or contracts.

Send completed forms to the following locations:

  • Middletown Campus: Student Activities Office in The Student Life House
  • Fauquier Campus: Student Activities Office in room 215
  • Luray-Page County Center: Front Desk
Sidebar search form