Did you know there are a ton of FREE resources for students?? Check it out!
1. Microsoft Office 365 – this includes the latest version of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and others. More info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q78RsZx3VHOhEKr52Ouh5wacX9cRfcUoxNzaTLe4J9w/edit?usp=sharing
2. Google Drive – Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Google Drive allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files. More info: https://lfcc.edu/lfcc-online/student-resources/#google
3. Apple Store Discount for VCCS Students – All Virginia Community College System students, faculty, and staff are eligible to receive discounts on Apple products placed through the Apple/VCCS Store. More info: http://store.apple.com/us_edu_375797
4. Symantec Antivirus – Students, faculty, and staff can now download Symantec AntiVirus Products for use on their personal computers. More info: https://learn.vccs.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/SO/antivirus/agree.html
5. Read&Write Literacy Software – Makes the web, documents and files more accessible – any time, any place, and on any platform or device. It’s great for people with dyslexia and other learning difficulties, or anyone whose first language isn’t English.