Welcome to LFCC’s Veterans Services!
Lord Fairfax Community College is proud to serve veterans and their families, and works to go above and beyond to ensure their academic needs are met. Veterans Services at LFCC serves members of the armed services, veterans, and students using VA benefits. Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance.
Location: Middletown Campus, Veterans Center, Fairfax Hall, room 605.
We offer services at the Fauquier campus weekly.
Main phone: 540-868-9753.
What does LFCC provide for military students?
- Dedicated academic advising
- Assistance in getting military-related federal and state educational benefits
- Help selecting classes and navigating LFCC policies
- Priority enrollment before other LFCC students
- Free printing
- Transfer Assistance
- Evaluation of military transcripts for college credit
Any student using VA benefits will need to complete and return the Veteran Certification Request form each semester. You are also required to notify Veterans Services any time you add, drop, or withdraw from a class or change your program of study.
LFCC is proud to be recognized as a Military Friendly® school.