Welcome to LFCC’s Veterans Services! Lord Fairfax Community College is proud to serve veterans and their families, and works to go above and beyond to ensure their academic needs are met. What does LFCC provide for these students?
- Dedicated academic advising
- Assistance getting military-related federal and state educational benefits
- Help selecting classes and navigating LFCC policies
- Priority enrollment before other LFCC students
- Free printing in our Middletown office
- Transfer Assistance
- Evaluation of military transcripts for college credit
- Access to a personal mentor through the Veterans Mentor Program
Veterans Services at Lord Fairfax Community College serves all members of the armed services, all veterans, and all students using VA benefits. Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance. We are located at the Middletown Campus in the Veteran’s Center, Fairfax Hall rm 317. We can be reached at 540-868-9753.
Any student using VA benefits will need to complete and return the Veteran Certification Request form each semester. You are also required to notify Veterans Services any time you add, drop, or withdraw from a class.
LFCC is proud to be recognized as a Military Friendly® school.