TRIO Student Support Services Program
The TRIO Student Support Services Program is designed to provide varied and specific services to eligible participants. The goal of the program is to help meet the academic, social, personal, cultural, emotional, financial and vocational needs of participants. To do so, TRIO offers instructional, counseling, guidance, referral and social support services that target each participant’s specific areas of need. The governing spirit and intent of the program is to support all TRIO program participants, so they can complete their academic programs of study and progress toward their personal, educational and career goals.
- How do students apply to the TRIO Program?
- What are the TRIO Program eligibility requirements?
- What does TRIO offer?
- What are the responsibilities of a TRIO student?
- Contact the TRIO Student Support Services Program
- TRIO Financial Literacy
- TRIO Grant Aid and Financial Assistance
- Upcoming TRIO Activities