Records Forms

For electronic processing, please complete the form and send it to [email protected] from your VCCS student e-mail address (Gmail account). If you are a new student and do not have access to your VCCS email address yet, please print the form, sign with a pen, and scan and e-mail it to [email protected].

Academic Renewal Information and Application – This form is used for eligible students who want to request an adjustment to their grade point average for previously earned grades of “D” or “F”. Students must meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for academic renewal.

Course Substitution Form – This form is used in circumstances where a student wants to substitute courses and credits for those listed in the catalog as requirements. Appropriate approval signatures are required.

Credit by Licensure or Certification – This form is used for students who want licenses/certifications evaluated for transfer credit. Students must send a copy of the licenses(s)/certification(s) with the form.

Request for Dependent Education Information – The policy of LFCC is to require written consent from all students in order to release education records. In accordance with this policy and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, LFCC will only share academic records with third parties, including parents, with written consent from the student.

Request to Withhold Directory Information – As an enrolled student, you have the right to restrict the release of directory information.

VCCS Transcript Evaluation Request – This form is used to request an official evaluation of credit taken at another Virginia Community College.


Sidebar search form