MyLFCC provides single-login access to Canvas, SIS, Gmail, Library Services, etc.
To log in to MyLFCC:
Watch the video guide on how to access the MyLFCC portal.
- Your MyLFCC username is the text to the left of “@email.vccs.edu” in your Email address: [email protected]
If this is the first time you are logging in, contact the Enrollment Services Office at your location to set a temporary password or follow this help guide to reset your MyLFCC password.
Toll Free: 1-800-906-5322, ext. 7110
Middletown Campus: 540-868-7110
Fauquier Campus: 540-351-1510
- Work through the 5 security questions as soon as prompted and save them. Then go into account details to change to a password of your choice.
- If you need a password reset and are unable to reset your own password, please contact the Admissions Office at your location.
- If you have login issues, clear browser history, cookies, stored passwords.
- Is MyLFCC Down? If MyLFCC is unavailable, try the direct links below.
Direct Link to Canvas
- http://learn.vccs.edu or https://learn.vccs.edu/login/ldap (they both point to Canvas)
- To log in, use your MyLFCC username and password.
For questions or assistance with Canvas or other instructional technology, contact ITO by submitting an ITO Help Request or by calling 540-868-7185.
Review a list of common Canvas resources including a student tutorial course, Canvas mobile app information, how to use the Canvas help guides, and 24/7 access to Canvas support.
Direct Link to Student Information System (SIS)
- To log in, use your EMPLID (Student ID) number for username and MyLFCC password.
Direct Link to Student Gmail
- To log in, use MyLFCC username and password.