Welcome to the Testing Center at Lord Fairfax Community College, offering a variety of testing services.
However, not all exams are proctored in the testing center. Please use the following links for more information. Exam fees may apply.
- Ability to Benefit
- Academic Placement Tests
- Do I Need to Take the Placement Test?
- Prepare for and Take the Placement Test
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP®)
- Computer Competency Certification Exam (IC3®)
- ATI TEAS for AH
- HESI Advanced Placement Option Entrance Exam
- LFCC (and Non-LFCC) Distance Learning and On-Campus Course Tests
- Nursing Admissions Assessment (HESI® A2 Exam)
- GED Testing
When you arrive at the Testing Center, you must present a current form of photo identification. Any one of the following is acceptable:
- Driver’s License
- Green Card
- Learner’s Permit
- LFCC Student Identification Card
- Military identification card
- Passport or U.S. issued VISA
- Personal Identification Card from the DMV