Request a Transcript
You may request a transcript of your permanent academic record. The Admissions and Records Office staff will send transcripts to you or multiple transcripts to colleges/universities that you indicate. Learn about requesting your transcript.
How do I obtain my official transcript?
You may choose from any of the following delivery methods.
- Electronic (eTranscript)
- Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online transcript requests are processed within 3 business days. Please note that during busier times the processing time may take longer.
- There is a $3.00 processing fee per request.
- Your official paper copy is mailed within 3 business days from LFCC to the address provided. Please note that during busier times the processing time may take longer.
- Official paper transcripts are requested under Academics in your Student Center in the Student Information System (SIS).
- To request a Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) transcript:
- You must request your LFCC transcript online through the Student Information System. Note: You must know your MY LFCC username and password. If you do not know your login credentials for SIS you may obtain them by calling the Admissions Office at 540-868-7105 (Middletown) or 540-351-1507 (Fauquier).
- Login to MY LFCC.
- Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System link.
- Click Request Official Transcript under the Academic Records section.
- Enter recipient’s Name or School in the “Send To” field.
- Click Edit Address link.
Please ensure this address is correct and complete; this information will show in the envelope window and will be sent as printed. Requests without a complete address will not be processed.
- Click the Submit button.
- Attachments may be included. After requesting the transcript through SIS, email the attachment to email@example.com, including your name, date of birth and student ID number.
- If you need the official transcript immediately, you must visit the Business Office or call them at 540-868-7118 to pay the overnight processing fee. Overnight requests must be made by noon.
- Pick-up at LFCC
- Official paper transcripts are requested under Academics in your Student Center in the Student Information System (SIS) using the directions for mailing transcripts.
- Processing may take up to 48 hours.
- You may pick up your transcript at either the Middletown or Fauquier campus.
- Middletown pick up: Monday and Thursday 8 a.m.- 7:00 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m, and Friday 8 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at the Admissions Counter in Fairfax Hall
- Fauquier pick up: Monday and Thursday 8 a.m.- 7:00 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m, and Friday 8 a.m.- noon at the Student Services Office in Wolk Hall
- If you need to pick up the transcript after the posted hours please contact the Admissions Office during the normal business hours.
- You must present photo identification.
How do I obtain my unofficial transcript?
- Unofficial paper transcripts are requested under Academics in your Student Center in the Student Information System (SIS).