You may request a transcript of your permanent academic record. The Admissions and Records Office staff will send transcripts to you or multiple transcripts to colleges/universities that you indicate. Learn about requesting your transcript.
How do I obtain my official transcript?
You may choose from any of the following delivery methods.
- Electronic (eTranscript)
- Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online transcript requests are processed within 3 business days. Please note that during busier times the processing time may take longer.
- There is a $3.00 processing fee per request.
- Order your official LFCC transcripts online.
- Your official paper copy is mailed within 3 business days from LFCC to the address provided. Please note that during busier times the processing time may take longer.
- Official paper transcripts are requested under Academics in your Student Center in the Student Information System (SIS).
- To request a Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) transcript:
- You may request your LFCC transcript online. Note: You must know your MY LFCC username and password. If you do not know your login credentials for SIS you will may to obtain them by calling the Admissions Office at 540-868-7105 (Middletown) or 540-351-1507 (Fauquier).
- Login to MY LFCC.
- Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System link.
- Click Request Official Transcript under the Academic Records section.
- Enter recipient’s Name or School in the “Send To” field.
- Click Edit Address link.
Please ensure this address is correct and complete; this information will show in the envelope window and will be sent as printed. Requests without a complete address will not be processed.
- Click the Submit button.
- Attachments may be included. After requesting the transcript through SIS, email the attachment to email@example.com, including your name, date of birth and student ID number.
- If you need the official transcript immediately, you must visit the Business Office or call them at 540-868-7118 to pay the $7.09 overnight processing fee. Overnight requests must be made by noon.
- Pick-up at LFCC
- Official paper transcripts are requested under Academics in your Student Center in the Student Information System (SIS) using the directions for mailing transcripts.
- Processing may take up to 48 hours.
- You may pick up your transcript at either the Middletown or Fauquier campus.
- Middletown pick up: Monday and Thursday 8 a.m.- 7:00 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m, and Friday 8 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at the Admissions Counter in Fairfax Hall
- Fauquier pick up: Monday and Thursday 8 a.m.- 7:00 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m, and Friday 8 a.m.- noon at the Student Services Office in Wolk Hall
- If you need to pick up the transcript after the posted hours please contact the Admissions Office during the normal business hours.
- You must present photo identification.
How do I obtain my unofficial transcript?
- Unofficial paper transcripts are requested under Academics in your Student Center in the Student Information System (SIS).