Students in the United States on certain temporary visas may be denied admission or restricted to part-time study that is vocational or recreational, and does not lead to a professional or educational objective. Students in restricted visa categories must provide proper documentation to the Admissions and Records Office prior to registering for classes.
- International Transcript Evaluation
- F1 Student Admission Process
- F1 Student Admission Requirements
- F1 Student Application
If you are planning to attend Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) in F1 status, in addition to applying for admission, you must complete an F1 Student Application.
Please note that:
- You must be a full-time (enrolled in at least 12 credits) student.
- You must be formally admitted to a transfer degree program.
- Students who entered the U.S. to study at another college, university or language school must successfully complete at least one term satisfactorily at that institution and meet transfer requirements as mandated by USCIS.
Application Deadlines for International Students
|Semester||Overseas Students||Transfer Students|
Resources for International Students
Thank you for your interest in LFCC and best wishes. For more information contact the LFCC Admissions and Records Office at:
173 Skirmisher Lane
Middletown, VA 22645-1745
Phone: 540-868-7000, ext. 7003 or 7107
Toll Free: 800 906-5322, ext. 7003 or 7107
Fax: 540-868-7005 (Admissions and Records Office)