Academic Renewal

The purpose of academic renewal is to adjust the cumulative grade point average (GPA) of students who earned grades of F or D previously. Students who return to the College after a separation of five consecutive years or more AND earn a 2.5 GPA in the first 12 semester hours completed after reenrollment may petition for academic renewal. Contact the Admissions and Records Office to obtain additional information and a petition form.

Sidebar search form