Lord Fairfax Community College Consumer Information Disclosures
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information: Federal law requires colleges to notify students (current and prospective) and associates (current and prospective) of specific consumer information available to them and how to obtain it. Please direct any questions and/or requests for paper copies of specific institutional or financial aid information to the Financial Aid Office (540-868-0770).
- Contact Information for Obtaining Institutional Information
- Academic Programs and Degrees
- Gainful Employment: The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” The information provided here is the best available to us. We hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices. In order to access the Gainful Employment Disclosures for your Certificate, click on your individual Certificate under the Gainful Employment Section.
- Student Body Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Privacy of Student Records
- Transfer Credit Policy and Guaranteed Admissions Agreements
- Copyright Policy
- Services Available to Students and Associates with Disabilities: The College supports the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The College’s policy is a commitment to provide reasonable accommodations to students who have a documented physical or mental disability as they seek educational or employment goals. Students with a physical or mental disability are urged to identify themselves to the College so they may be served under the Section 504 program. Students should see the campus disabilities provider to discuss the process of requesting reasonable accommodations.
Financial Assistance and Student Loan Information
- Contact Information for Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Student Financial Aid Information
- State Grant Assistance
- Student Loan Information
- Notice of Suspension for Eligibility for Financial Aid for Drug-Related Offenses
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Employees
- Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Souses or Other Family Members
Health and Safety Information
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Notice of Non-Discrimination:In accordance with federal law, Lord Fairfax Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its programs and activities.
Title IX of the Education Ammendments prohibits discrimination, harassment, and assault based upon sex or gender. Questions regarding Title IX may be referred to the College Title IX Coordinator: Lyda Costello Kiser by calling (54) 869-0623 or emailing [email protected].
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- Disaggregated Graduation Rates are broken down by gender, major racial and ethnic subgroup, recipients of a federal Pell Grant, recipients of a subsidized Stafford Loan who did not receive a Pell Grant, and students who did not receive either a Pell Grant of subsidized Stafford Loan are available.