Early Childhood Education
The Early Childhood Education Program offers an associate of applied science degree and a career studies certificate in early childhood education. These programs offer professional development for those currently working with young children or those preparing to work with young children as the credentialing for child care directors, teachers, and aides increases. While these programs are designed for the graduate to enter into the workforce, some transfer opportunities do exist. Students interested in such an option should seek academic advising.
- Take a look at our Career Studies Certificate in Early Childhood Education!
- Take a look at our Associates of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education!
- Other Helpful Links!
- Where are you on the Virginia Department of Social Services Career Lattice?
- Are you eligible for a Department of Social Services Scholarship?
- Virginia Association for Early Childhood Education
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Child Care Information and Technical Assistance Center