Free tuition for Credit Courses:
- 60 years of age or older.
- A legal resident of Virginia.
- Income not exceeding $23,850 for Virginia tax purposes for the year preceding the semester in which enrollment is sought.
- You must provide a copy of the previous year’s Virginia tax return if you are seeking academic credit.
Free tuition for Audit of Credit Courses:
- 60 years of age or older
- A legal resident of Virginia for one year or more prior to the start of the term. Supporting documentation may be required.
1. Apply for Admission
Save your assigned Student ID number and MyLFCC username
- Dual Enrolled students do not need to reapply. Complete your NEXT STEPS HERE to get started. If you have a career coach, they can assist you in this process.
- Past students
- 3 years or less – Call for username password
- More than 3 years – Reapply
2. Check Your Email
- Check your email for your personalized next steps.
- If you recently applied and did not receive an email, call (540) 868-7110 for your new
- Log in using the user name you received upon completing and submitting your application.
- Click on “Account Recovery Settings” to set your security questions when prompted. Once your security questions are set, click on “Account Security” in the top right corner of the screen. Follow the prompts to change your password.
5. Pay Tuition