1. Apply for Admission
Save your assigned Student ID number and MyLFCC username
- Dual Enrolled students do not need to reapply. Complete your NEXT STEPS HERE to get started. If you have a career coach, they can assist you in this process.
- Past students
- 3 years or less – Call for username password
- More than 3 years – Reapply
2. Check Your Email
- Check your email for your personalized next steps.
- If you recently applied and did not receive an email, call (540) 868-7110 for your new
- Log in using the user name you received upon completing and submitting your application.
- Click on “Account Recovery Settings” to set your security questions when prompted. Once your security questions are set, click on “Account Security” in the top right corner of the screen. Follow the prompts to change your password.
- Return the completed form to the Advising Office or email to [email protected]
- Provide a copy of unofficial transcripts, and/or reason for enrollment into class(es).
- For assistance, please contact the Advising office on the Middletown Campus at 540-868-7110, or the Fauquier Campus at 540-351-1507.
5. Pay Tuition