The Middletown and Fauquier campuses of Lord Fairfax Community College provide academic support services absolutely FREE to current LFCC students. Tutoring is available face-to-face with one of our campus tutors, or online via Brainfuse .
Some benefits to tutoring:
- Understand lectures and reading material
- Prepare you for tests
- Develop a learning style or good study habits
- Improve attitude toward the subject area
- Provide intensive practice for skills and knowledge
- Improve self-confidence
- In order to receive the best learning experience, you should come prepared with specific questions, your course syllabus, relevant books, and any additional materials needed.
For detailed information about the services and hours offered at each campus, please contact the individual tutoring centers.
Your instructor may be informed of your progress and utilization of the tutoring services. This information is confidential and will only be shared with your instructor.