Wits for Wellness 5k Run/Walk
Paper Registration Forms:
If you prefer not to register online, you can register using the below paper forms:
View the 2015 LFCC Wits for Wellness 5K Photo Gallery.
2016 Race Results
View the 2016 LFCC Wits for Wellness 5K Race Results.
2016 Photo Gallery
View the 2016 LFCC Wits for Wellness 5K Photo Gallery and download your favorite photo memory! All proceeds benefit the LFCC Educational Foundation.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
- 5K starts at 9 a.m.
Photos from 2014:
- 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645
- Student Union Building (start/finish)
5K Run / Walk
- Entry Fees: $15 for students, faculty, and staff. $20 for community members. All participants will receive a Wits for Wellness water glass.
- Awards: Awards presented to top three males and females in each age group.
- Age Groups: 10 & under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Course Description: Multi-surface course on LFCC campus. NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Timing: This race will be using Pull Tag Timing.
- Amenities: Race day registration, post-race refreshments, restrooms within the Student Union Building.
- Parking: Free parking (look for directional/parking signs when entering campus)