Wits for Wellness 5k Run/Walk
Proceeds from this year’s event will go to the Tanya Bock Emergency Fund for Nursing Students. The Tanya Bock Emergency Fund for Nursing Students was established in 2017 in memory of beloved nursing professor and alumna Tanya Bock, RN, MSN. This emergency fund established in her name supports full-time and part-time nursing students who are going through especially tough times.
Paper Registration Forms:
If you prefer not to register online, you can register using the below paper forms:
View photo galleries from LFCC Wits for Wellness 5K Events.
Saturday, April 21, 2018
- 5K starts at 9 a.m.
- 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645
- Student Union Building (start/finish)
5K Run / Walk
- Entry Fees: $20 early registration (with guaranteed T-shirt). Price increases to $25 after March 25, 2018 and shirt is not guaranteed. Race day registration from 7:15am-8:45am on April 21, 2018
- Awards: Awards presented to top three males and females in each age group.
- Age Groups: 10 & under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Course Description: Multi-surface course on LFCC campus. NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Amenities: Race day registration, post-race refreshments, restrooms within the Student Union Building.
- Parking: Free parking (look for directional/parking signs when entering campus)