Wits for Wellness 5k Run/Walk
Partnership with Shenandoah Valley Runners
- 2020 Wits for Wellness 5K Run / Walk Race Results
- 2019 Wits for Wellness 5K Run / Walk Race Results
- 2018 Wits for Wellness 5K Run / Walk Race Results
- 2017 Wits for Wellness 5K Run / Walk Race Results
- 2016 Wits for Wellness 5K Run / Walk Race Results
- 2015 5K Run / Walk Race Results
- 2015 5K Run / Walk Race Age Group Awards
- 2015 Kids Fun Run Results
View photo galleries from LFCC Wits for Wellness 5K Events.
Saturday, September 19, 2020
- 5K starts at 9 a.m.
- 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645
- Student Union Building (start/finish)
Race Packet Pick-up:
- Curbside- Drive up
- Friday, September 18
- Student Union Building located on Garland Snapp
5K Run / Walk
- Entry Fees: Early registration (by Sept. 3): $20 (guaranteed T-shirt). Late registration: $25 (T-shirts while supplies last). No in-person race day registration will be available. No pets, strollers, or headphones. $1 discount for Shenandoah Valley Runners members.
- Awards: Awards will be mailed to top three males and females in each age group. No in-person award ceremony will take place this year.
- Age Groups: 10 & under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Course Description: Multi-surface course on LFCC campus. NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Wave Start: Each participant will select a corral and start time based on estimated completion time. Wave starts will encourage social distancing at the starting line as well as on the course.
- Amenities: Post-race refreshments, restrooms within the Student Union Building.
- Parking: Free parking (look for directional/parking signs when entering campus)
- Wits for Wellness COVID safety guidelines