If you have an immediate emergency, such as:
- A suicide threat
- Homicidal or threatening behavior
- Self-injury needing immediate medical attention
- Severe impairment by drugs or alcohol
- Highly erratic or unusual behavior that indicates very unpredictable behavior and/or an inability to care for themselves
Dial 911 AND contact Campus Police:
- 540-868-SAFE (7233) at the Middletown Campus and Luray-Page County Center
- 540-351-1555 at the Fauquier Campus and Vint Hill Site
Dear Community Member,
If you have a concern about something you’ve observed or heard that may give you concern about a student, impact the safety of our environment or disrupt the delivery of our educational process, we encourage you to fill out the See Something, Say Something report form.
After receiving the report, a group of dedicated professionals from across our campuses will review the information and determine what course of action may be appropriate.
I’m afraid that someone is a threat to campus safety.
I’m concerned about the well-being of a student, faculty, or staff member.
I’m aware of sexual harassment or gender-based discrimination or sexual violence in the campus community.
I want to report a violation of the LFCC Code of Conduct.
I would like to report a violation of LFCC’s academic honesty policy.
I would like to sign up for the R.A.D. Rape Aggression Defense class or view other additional resources.