Campus Police FAQ’s
- Do I need a parking pass?
Parking decals are required and are available from Campus Police and Security. A form with vehicle information and contact information will be required when a parking permit is issued.
- Where is lost and found located?
It is located in Room 169 at Middletown, Campus Police and Security desk at Fauquier, and at the director’s office at the Luray-Page County Center. Report items missing to any campus police or security officer, and recover found items by displaying a picture ID, receipt or description of the item.
- I locked my keys in my car. Can you help?
In an emergency, child in car, engine running or animal in vehicle with extreme weather conditions, the vehicle may be unlocked by campus police and security personnel.
- What hours is the College open?
LFCC is open Monday – Friday, 6 a.m.-11 p.m., and 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The College is closed on state approved holidays and during holiday break, as posted by the Human Resource Office (days vary).
- Does Campus Police and Security accept assignments from students when professors are not present?
Campus Police and Security Officers will accept assignments, papers, or projects at the campus police and security desk after a drop off form is completed. This form is available through Student Success at each reception desk.
- Does Campus Police Security offer escorts to the parking lot after dark?
Yes, a Police or Security Officer will escort you to your car at any time, by calling 868-SAFE (7233).