A 14-member advisory board manages the local affairs of Lord Fairfax Community College. Board members represent the following localities: Clarke, Fauquier, Frederick, Page, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, and Warren counties and the City of Winchester. With the exception of Clarke and Rappahannock counties, which have one representative each, each subdivision has two board members. Members serve a four-year term and may serve two consecutive terms. The Board meets five times per year (September, November, February, April and June); all meetings are open to the public. Bylaws of the Lord Fairfax Community College Advisory Board can be viewed here.
2020-21 College Board Members
Pamela M. McInnis, Chair
Michael S. Wenger, Vice Chair (chair elect)
Kimberly P. Blosser, Secretary
City of Winchester
Brad A. Hodgson
County of Clarke
County of Fauquier
Mary W. Barton
County of Frederick
Michael A. Lake
County of Page
County of Rappahannock
Michael S. Wenger
County of Shenandoah
Benjamin C. Freakley
Andrew C. Keller
County of Warren
Pamela M. McInnis
LFCC Board Meetings and Materials
June 4, 2020; 12:00 p.m.; Virtual meeting held via Zoom video and phone conference
- June 4, 2020 – LFCC Board Agenda
- A video recording of the LFCC Board June 4, 2020 virtual meeting can be viewed HERE.
September 3, 2020; 12:00 p.m.; Virtual meeting held via Zoom video and phone conference
- The LFCC Board will hold an electronic meeting in accordance with § 2.2-3708.2 of the Code of Virginia and Chapter 1283 of the 2020 Acts of Assembly to conduct regular business.
- Members of the public may witness this meeting at https://vccs.zoom.us/j/98435370599 or by dialing +1 301 715 8592 (Meeting ID: 984 3537 0599). If the meeting is interrupted by a technical problem, the public may notify the board by calling +1 800-906-LFCC. These are open meetings; however, the board will not receive public comment.
- September 3, 2020 – LFCC Board agenda & attachments
- A video recording of the LFCC Board September 3, 2020 virtual meeting can by viewed HERE.
November 12, 2020; 12:00 p.m.; Middletown Campus, or virtual meeting held via Zoom video and phone conference
February 4, 2021; 12:00 p.m.; Middletown Campus, or virtual meeting held via Zoom video and phone conference
April 1, 2021; 12:00 p.m.; Fauquier Campus, or virtual meeting held via Zoom video and phone conference
June 3, 2021; 12:00 p.m.; Luray-Page County Center, or virtual meeting held via Zoom video and phone conference
LFCC Board Meeting Minutes