It is the time of year to celebrate what we have accomplished at LFCC and to recognize our peers for their hard efforts. We will distribute five awards during our May 13, 2020 luncheon. The awards being presented are (click the link for the nomination form):
- LFCC Distinguished Administrator Award
- LFCC Distinguished Staff Award
- LFCC Distinguished Part-Time Staff Award
- LFCC Distinguished Adjunct Faculty (nominated via The Faculty Council by faculty members only)
- LFCC Distinguished Full-Time Faculty (nominated via The Faculty Council by faculty members only)
I am inviting and encouraging you to please nominate deserving LFCC employees for the administrator, full time staff and part time staff awards. In your nomination, please share with the selection committee two or three reasons why you are nominating the individual by completing and submitting the attached form. Think of specific situations, actions, accomplishments, how the nominee went the “extra mile” and how they uphold the College values. The award recipients will be announced at our annual May Employee Luncheon.
All completed nomination forms must be submitted to Debbie Keller in The Office of Human Resource Management by Noon on February 17, 2020 to be considered. Nominations will not be accepted after this date and time.
Note: Previous recipients of the BJ Sager Awards are not eligible for re-nomination. A list of the previous recipients can be found here. The awards require two years of continuous employment as of May 13, 2020.